Squid Ink Storm is our highly durable glass sealant, we have extensively tested this product and have achieved in excess of 6 months protection on side windows.
Squid Ink Storm creates a strong protective barrier on windscreens and glass surfaces. It is extremely hydrophobic, it repels water and protects glass from grime and traffic film. A good glass sealant is especially useful during the colder, wetter winter months as it improves driver visibility during poor conditions.
We have tested lots of glass sealants over the years and this one trumps them all. It works really well with windscreen wipers and doesn't cause annoying blade judder when applied correctly.
An added bonus is Squid Ink storm acts as a pre-icer, allowing ice to be removed more easily from frozen glass surfaces. Durability is between 3-6 months, depending on wiper usage and outdoor conditions. Sold in 100ml bottles
- Clean glass thoroughly with Squid Ink Crystalline glass cleaner.
- Ensure surface is clean and dry before application.
- Lightly spritz glass with Squid Ink Storm glass sealant.
- Wipe evenly in circular motions to create a haze, avoid all plastics/trim/paint.
- Leave product to cure for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove with a clean, dry microfibre cloth.
- If any residue remains, wipe over with a small amount of crystalline which will remove any remaining residue.
Do not use on plastics, chrome or painted surfaces, remove immediately with water and detergent if contact occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. Cap is a choking hazard for small children. Always wear appropriate PPE when handling chemicals.
H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness.
P210 Keep away from potential ignition sources.
Full SDS available on website or on request.